Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Passions of Life

Mi vida. My life. Your life. Heck, everybodys life is filled with passions. Not the loin-quivering kind only, mind you but passion of all kinds.

Some have passion for poetry, some for baking, some for children welfare and I can go on and on, but you get the idea :)

Hi, I'm Jazz and I am the author, the brain, the passion behind this blog, simply named as Passions of Life as I'd like to share with you what I am passionate about, be it

Food (yums!)




A pair of heels (ooo la la)


Or even a good book (a great treasure of life itself)


My passion could be your passion too, so c'mon, don't be shy in trading stories with me as this too, is your channel of all things one is passionate about!

As the host, I'd like to welcome you to this humble channel of mine and stay tuned for more passion!

Passionately me,
Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment